Hello from Boston

Hi everyone, my name is Brian and I’m an audio engineer working in Boston Massachusetts. I’m very excited to be part of this community and to start working with the Audio Orchestrator tool as well. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

3 Likes

Hi Brian,

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with Audio Orchestrator. Give us a shout if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Jon

Hi Jon-
Thanks for the note! I’ve been digging into Audio Orchestrator this past week, and I haven’t hit any stumbling blocks yet! The instructions included in the download are excellent-especially the example project, and that has made it easy to get going on the software. I’ve been building my first Experience, a version of Clement Clarke Moore’s “A Visit from St. Nicholas” (aka “The Night Before Christmas”) which I originally produced as a charity project in 2017. It works out nicely, but it was originally just a stereo mix, so it certainly needs more sound effects specifically for the Aux devices that can be added, so that’s what I’ve been up to. I should finish it up this weekend, and hopefully post it up next week for folks to check out… not that any of us want to start thinking about the holidays or winter weather! If I run into any issues, I’ll definitely reach out-thanks, and I hope all is well!
Brian

1 Like

Hi Brian, glad you’ve found the documentation and example project useful. Looking forward to hearing your experience - being a big fan of the festive season, it’s NEVER too early!